Mulberry Ride

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
True, but I didn’t have to winch eddie back over this time! 4 of us were able to push him up right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Hondasxs needs to get Eddie_rzr a username on here. He already committed to buying a talon as soon as it comes out.

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs needs to get Eddie_rzr a username on here. He already committed to buying a talon as soon as it comes out.

Or @Tramguage1

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought he was already signed up

He said tonight he can’t get on and he thinks he’s. Being black balled because he has a Polaris. June always says she needs to find some nice Polaris people to hang out with... lol

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
He said tonight he can’t get on and he thinks he’s. Being black balled because he has a Polaris. June always says she needs to find some nice Polaris people to hang out with... lol

Haha that’s funny. He’s not being black balled, he can join.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yea , but he has to ride in the back with all us losers!
Lol, speak for yourself. If you guys insist on Sept heat and dust for Greeson I don’t know that I’ll book, you’ll be in the back with him. :D:D:D:D

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The heat wasn't so much of a problem as the dust was. But that's at the mercy of the weather. Normally we would have had enough moisture to knock the dust down. Great trails and great gathering, unfortunately it was dry and dusty as hell. It's hard to predict regional weather a year in advance.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lol, speak for yourself. If you guys insist on Sept heat and dust for Greeson I don’t know that I’ll book, you’ll be in the back with him. :D:D:D:D
Monty you are a prick HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The heat wasn't so much of a problem as the dust was. But that's at the mercy of the weather. Normally we would have had enough moisture to knock the dust down. Great trails and great gathering, unfortunately it was dry and dusty as hell. It's hard to predict regional weather a year in advance.
True, but it’s cooler in October and the rain usually starts again then so no dust. :)

Reactions: Smitty335
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
True, but it’s cooler in October and the rain usually starts again then so no dust. :)

It was dusty as All get out this weekend in Mulberry. Its luck of the weather. I’m slowly converting people to wolfsnouts. Doesn’t matter how dusty it is, just ride on. I keep mine in my under dash storage and pull them out when needed for Misty and I. @my99svt ordered his this weekend and Eddie_Rzr got his after the rush springs ride.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It was dusty as All get out this weekend in Mulberry. Its luck of the weather. I’m slowly converting people to wolfsnouts. Doesn’t matter how dusty it is, just ride on. I keep mine in my under dash storage and pull them out when needed for Misty and I. @my99svt ordered his this weekend and Eddie_Rzr got his after the rush springs ride.

Mamas not wearing a wolfsnout. :D:D:D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!