P500 My 2023 P-500 Build So Far

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I had my 2023 P-500 delivered in May of 2023.
I have since been doing like everyone else. Spending lots of dollars making it mine.
UTV 801 Glass Windshield. I love it. Fits perfect. Bottom lifts up to access under the hood and give you ventilation.
Rear Rack from Amazon someplace. Cheap price. Honda OEM Roof and Rear Windshield. SuperATV 3500 Terra Synthetic Winch and KFI WInch Mount. Cell Phone Holder, Fold Flat GPS Holder. Waterproof Glove Box. Under Hood Storage. Electric Wiper Motor on the way. 4 Gang Switch Panel Under dash. Positive and Negative Battery Terminal Mounts Under the Hood. Black Widow Waterproof Utility Storage for the Back. Dam, spent almost as muct for accessories as the P-500 cost..
Still like to get tires and wheels down the road.
Few pictures of Honda's first camping trip to the Willamette National Forest. October 2023..

Honda WIndshield Honda Rear Rack Honda Delivered May 23 Honda in Santiam Deer Camp Set Up Honda and View

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I had my 2023 P-500 delivered in May of 2023.
I have since been doing like everyone else. Spending lots of dollars making it mine.
UTV 801 Glass Windshield. I love it. Fits perfect. Bottom lifts up to access under the hood and give you ventilation.
Rear Rack from Amazon someplace. Cheap price. Honda OEM Roof and Rear Windshield. SuperATV 3500 Terra Synthetic Winch and KFI WInch Mount. Cell Phone Holder, Fold Flat GPS Holder. Waterproof Glove Box. Under Hood Storage. Electric Wiper Motor on the way. 4 Gang Switch Panel Under dash. Positive and Negative Battery Terminal Mounts Under the Hood. Black Widow Waterproof Utility Storage for the Back. Dam, spent almost as muct for accessories as the P-500 cost..
Still like to get tires and wheels down the road.
Few pictures of Honda's first camping trip to the Willamette National Forest. October 2023..

View attachment 409316 View attachment 409317 View attachment 409319 View attachment 409321 View attachment 409322 View attachment 409323
Looks good! I have the same rear basket. I can't remember where I got it, but it has held up well for about 7 years now, hauling everything from rocks to firewood.

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
GarlicFarmer, nice customized rig, .

Great photos, too. Thank you for sharing

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Nice pictures. I also have a Big Tex (5'X10') single axle trailer for my P500. Having pulled a lot or crappy trailers, I really like theirs.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!