P500 My old P5 puttin in work

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
This is a short vid my buddy sent me on TikTok. Didnt even know I was being filmed that day. I was working my way around that stuck RZR to my right so I could back up to her and hook the snatch rope to her and pull her out. I had to be in the bottom of one mud hole, run my snatch rope over the hill and down into her mud hole and then snatch her out of her mud hole, over the hill, down into my mud hole, then through my mudhole and up the embankment of the hole I was in. I was super impressed that day with the combination of those 35s and 6" portals, along with the Torq Locker in the front end. Too bad I didnt film it lol

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a short vid my buddy sent me on TikTok. Didnt even know I was being filmed that day. I was working my way around that stuck RZR to my right so I could back up to her and hook the snatch rope to her and pull her out. I had to be in the bottom of one mud hole, run my snatch rope over the hill and down into her mud hole and then snatch her out of her mud hole, over the hill, down into my mud hole, then through my mudhole and up the embankment of the hole I was in. I was super impressed that day with the combination of those 35s and 6" portals, along with the Torq Locker in the front end. Too bad I didnt film it lol
That’s awesome, it walked right through it and didn’t even blink!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!