P500 My P500

P

Ppndabum

Feb 2, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Hey all, newer memeber from Southern Maine. Been on the forum since I bought my machine in February. I've soaked up tons of info in the short time I've been on here and I've done as many add-on's and mods that I could without breaking the bank. I bought it new and I had the dealer throw in the windshield and roof at their cost, since then I've done the tusk rear window, rear storage, 3500lb winch, swaybar removal, led pods, stick stoppers, rollbar padding and the latest addition my never used $100 carlisle trail pro 26" tires.
It's been a hell of a winter and I'm off call in a matter of days so I haven't got much riding in but I'm going out tomorrow to get the new tires dirty. I've had tons of different machines Polaris, Yamaha and Kawasaki, to name a few. I've owned two sxs's this one being my third (first brand new) and I have to say I love how nimble this machine is on the type of trails I hit. So far so good, thanks for looking.
Received 1941114902565597

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome, enjoy your new ride, I'm sure you will have many trouble free miles

Reactions: Ppndabum
R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Looks good....I also went with the soft top, love the quick and easy openness it offers.

Reactions: Ppndabum
P

Ppndabum

Feb 2, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Got some riding in Saturday and today about 8-10 hours total. I definitely need more ground clearance, thinking about lifting instead of buying tires. The tires only measure around 25" with 7-8 psi which sucks but I can't complain for the price. Any recommendations on a lift? I've also read that spacers are recommended with any type of lift. I wanna stay as close to 50" as I can. I'm gonna do a quick search and see what I come up with. Thanks in advance.
Received 1943538418989912

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the mayhem!

M

Mainehunter

Jan 26, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey all, newer memeber from Southern Maine. Been on the forum since I bought my machine in February. I've soaked up tons of info in the short time I've been on here and I've done as many add-on's and mods that I could without breaking the bank. I bought it new and I had the dealer throw in the windshield and roof at their cost, since then I've done the tusk rear window, rear storage, 3500lb winch, swaybar removal, led pods, stick stoppers, rollbar padding and the latest addition my never used $100 carlisle trail pro 26" tires.
It's been a hell of a winter and I'm off call in a matter of days so I haven't got much riding in but I'm going out tomorrow to get the new tires dirty. I've had tons of different machines Polaris, Yamaha and Kawasaki, to name a few. I've owned two sxs's this one being my third (first brand new) and I have to say I love how nimble this machine is on the type of trails I hit. So far so good, thanks for looking. View attachment 71109
Welcome to the forum from another Mainer. Great amount of info here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!