Names

RiverRat07

RiverRat07

Lifetime Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ridgeway
Ownership

1. 700-4
Lake Wateree RiverRat 50d587ef6cda69ba5b697e158e7c0cfe [HASHTAG]#shegone[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal

Cal

Apr 15, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been thinking about this for a while. I see this topic hasn't been talked about in a couple years but I suppose I don't need to start a new thread. I've named my vehicle. I call it Bison.

I have been brainstorming about what to call my Pioneer. I wanted to think of something powerful to demonstrate how it performs and conquers the land. Here is my small list of brainstorming names so far, feel free to use any of them if you like them.

Atlas
Ballista
Blockade
Centaur
Cerberus
Chimera
Duke
Goliath
Hydra
Ironhide
Lodestar
Mad Max
Minotaur
Otso (Finnish, bear, King of the Forest)
Paladin
Reaper
Sanctum
Shocker
The Kraken
Thumper
Warden
Warthog
Wolvesbane

I know at least one of them is already being used. I'd like to think of something to do with wolves, as they are the Apex Predator in MN. Do you like any of them? Have any other suggestions?
Thank you!

Reactions: Mudwing
D

DDDonkey

I call mine the buggy or the Honda. Never got into naming vehicles.

Reactions: sharp
G

graybear

Nov 20, 2013
East Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought about this for a while and decided to call mine The Pie Wagon, from the movie Hollywood Knights and Newbom Turks car.

Reactions: Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
don't normally name stuff till the wife and daughter. daughter came up with tora which is japaneese for tiger and I thought that was cool

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
My wife calls our new Talon "Tally". She asked me to make a tag that reads, "Tallywagon" for our trailer. :D

Thought that was rather clever actually.

Well, Oklahoma doesn't require a tag for a trailer, so I've got an empty tag mount to fill. I created the graphic for the tag we'll be putting on the Talon trailer (the "tallywagon"). Here's a look at it compared to an Oklahoma vehicle tag:

TallyWagon   Original CorelDraw 5X

Newoklalicenseplate

I created the file in CorelDraw and the color went funky when I exported this JPG file. They should be closer to the actual tag colors. The file is at the sign company now. We'll see how it turns out.

Steve

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
My wife calls it Ranger. Cause it is always stopping to help people out on the trail, and we share trail info with first time riders at the OHV park. Often tow people, shuttle gas cans, and winch others out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!