Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have some maps from a member off the site. They are kml files. I also have the entire TAT in gpx format. My question is I would like to know how to run all of these off an iPad that has a gps receiver. There are tons of apps, however before I blow a bunch of money I would like some advice. I already have the iPad and would like to not have to buy a Garmin Zumo for the bike. If it can be done I will use the iPad on both the bike and x3.

Reactions: BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have some maps from a member off the site. They are kml files. I also have the entire TAT in gpx format. My question is I would like to know how to run all of these off an iPad that has a gps receiver. There are tons of apps, however before I blow a bunch of money I would like some advice. I already have the iPad and would like to not have to buy a Garmin Zumo for the bike. If it can be done I will use the iPad on both the bike and x3.

You can’t... Apple won’t let you.

Galaxy Tab A or E in a waterproof case using ORUX is the best solution.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You can’t... Apple won’t let you.

Galaxy Tab A or E in a waterproof case using ORUX is the best solution.
Will I be able to run all of those files on it without a bunch of different apps?