Navy Dad

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170526 084727
20170526 094318 20170526 084547

Beautiful day in Charleston. We attended our son Joshua's graduation from Nuclear Power school. Very proud of him and all the graduating sailors. Amazing young men and women !

Now he is off to N.Y. for prototype school.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome @Tigermark . Tell him I'm proud of him too!! It means alot to me seeing young people today stand up and serve their country. Enjoy your holiday together buddy!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 44697 View attachment 44698 View attachment 44699

Beautiful day in Charleston. We attended our son Joshua's graduation from Nuclear Power school. Very proud of him and all the graduating sailors. Amazing young men and women !

Now he is off to N.Y. for prototype school.
Just fabulous! Looking at those young sailors puts me in the mood for some patriotic music. :) God Bless them all. Congratulations to your son!! What an awesome time for you and your wife!

...Beautiful family Tiger!

Last edited:
Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations to the Tigermark family. Tell your son thank you for serving our country! It takes a very special person to serve.
I know exactly what it's like to be a proud parent; word can't describe the chills that go thru your bones & the proud tears that come to your eyes during their graduation ceremonies.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Congratulations @Tigermark and family. I'm sure Nuclear power school was no cakewalk. My regards and respect for him serving in our military. Having 3 daughters and thier husbands all still serving in the Air Force I can truly appreciate how you feel.

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Awesome pic! Congrats. Sorry but I just gotta say this.....us jarheads always liked the Navy. Anytime there was a conflict going on, they would give us a ride lmao.
My dad was a marine also. Combat in Korea. Thank You to Delton for your service!:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations! Thanks for answering the call. Tell him to stick with it! 20 years goes a lot faster than you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tell me about it. If I'd stayed in, I would've retired in 07 and be living the dream lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dad was a marine also. Combat in Korea. Thank You to Delton for your service!:)
Company 1st Sgt I had at Lejeune served in Korea. He was always telling us stories. He said they melted barrel after barrel mowing down countless Chinese and they just kept coming. They finally slowed down cause they couldn't run across all the bodies laying around.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Sincere congratulations from a former Army grunt. I always liked the Navy too. Not so much the Jarheads. Seems like they were always trying to start some kind of conflict when there wasn't one available. :)

Sorry but I just gotta say this.....us jarheads always liked the Navy. Anytime there was a conflict going on, they would give us a ride lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigermark
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!