NC pioneers!

H

HondaKP500

May 24, 2019
Charlotte
Ownership

1. 500
I live in the lake Norman area about 20 mins from Charlotte. Looking for some fun trail riding nearby. Any recommendations? I’ve heard brushy mountain, brown mountain, Uwharrie, and Carolina adventure world.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club!

Once knew of 2 outlaws trails systems both ends of Slanting Bridge. But there gone now.

Back before 16 was expanded you could get from Denver to Anderson mountain and once the HYW was in progress you could do it via the new road for a few years.

Lost all my connections so I dont know and any other outlaw systems around there.

Other than that. You listed the public systems.l close by. Havent been to them in a few years tho.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Oh. Also Lake Houser park in Boling Springs NC. It's a small park for a day trip.

Reactions: HondaKP500
H

HondaKP500

May 24, 2019
Charlotte
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the club!

Once knew of 2 outlaws trails systems both ends of Slanting Bridge. But there gone now.

Back before 16 was expanded you could get from Denver to Anderson mountain and once the HYW was in progress you could do it via the new road for a few years.

Lost all my connections so I dont know and any other outlaw systems around there.

Other than that. You listed the public systems.l close by. Havent been to them in a few years tho.

Thanks for the info! Man that would’ve been great right off slanting bridge . I live right next to Sally’s ymca and we go hiking through their trails all the time but I’m pretty sure I’ll get kicked out riding my pioneer lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!