P1000 Need a lower front ball joint sent to AK ASAP

Chris907

Chris907

May 3, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am installing new a arms and need one lower front ball joint. No one has them in Alaska and won't be in until 2 weeks. Please help. Need over night or next day air if I can get it!!!!

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was in the same boat. Where are you? Call Honda in wasilla. Hartley Motors. They should have one, because they said they were going to order and have a few on hand for the future. I was the first person to need one evidently. They got one out to me in a few days.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chris907

Chris907

May 3, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was in the same boat. Where are you? Call Honda in wasilla. Hartley Motors. They should have one, because they said they were going to order and have a few on hand for the future. I was the first person to need one evidently. They got one out to me in a few days.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
They only had one. Purchased that one. Still need one more. Thanks for the reply however!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thought I had one... Nope. Sorry. It's for a rincon.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Give Kodiak Sales and Service a call. 907-486-2222 they have oddball stuff in stock sometimes being the only ATV dealer on the island.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Google says they're closed. But like everything around here I doubt it's accurate. Worth a phone call at least. They usually open at 9 or so.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!