BOX1

BRed Need input ... CARCHET wireless winch remote.

W

Wabbitswayer

Apr 4, 2018
Eastern Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey there ... New to this site ... proud new owner of a 2017 P500. Just mounted up the Honda 2500# winch and attempted to wire up a CARCHET Wireless Remote that I picked up from Amazon. Wired up power and ground then took in/out leads directly to the top and bottom poles of the switch in the dash ... problem is the in and out buttons on the big remote and the key fob are reversed. I switched the leads and still have the same problem.... anyone encounter this issue? Should it be wired differently?

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey there ... New to this site ... proud new owner of a 2017 P500. Just mounted up the Honda 2500# winch and attempted to wire up a CARCHET Wireless Remote that I picked up from Amazon. Wired up power and ground then took in/out leads directly to the top and bottom poles of the switch in the dash ... problem is the in and out buttons on the big remote and the key fob are reversed. I switched the leads and still have the same problem.... anyone encounter this issue? Should it be wired differently?

do you have a picture of how u wired it

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Should be the middle poles of the switch I think.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!