NEEDING A PART!

C

Cwilds

Dec 26, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am looking for a gear, everywhere I have called even honda dealerships saying the gear is on back order with no ETA 😭😭😭. If any one has used motor laying around that there parting out or have any ideas where I might could find one it would be greatly appreciated.........IM READY TO RIDE!

PART #
23501-HL6-A00GEAR, COUNTERSHAFT FIFTH (31T)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I am looking for a gear, everywhere I have called even honda dealerships saying the gear is on back order with no ETA 😭😭😭. If any one has used motor laying around that there parting out or have any ideas where I might could find one it would be greatly appreciated.........IM READY TO RIDE!

PART #
23501-HL6-A00GEAR, COUNTERSHAFT FIFTH (31T)
unfortunately nothing shows in your post, at least on my mobile phone.

H

HondaTech

Here you go.
Parts on B.O until 6/6
Their not gonna be able to get it either. atleast not until after that date.
Sorry maybe because I copied and pasted idk.....it is the countershaft 5th gear (31t) part # 23501-HL6-A00

I'll ask my GM if he's willing to part with one from his spare engine. I'll let you know tomorrow.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Here is my bin of salvageable parts and 23501 was not in there.
I have it but I tossed it out making the decision it's condition wasn't worth saving,
IMG 20220603 013820072
if you are desperate I can find it and send you pictures of it.

C

Cwilds

Dec 26, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Parts on B.O until 6/6
Their not gonna be able to get it either. atleast not until after that date.

I'll ask my GM if he's willing to part with one from his spare engine. I'll let you know tomorrow.
At least you got a date for eta.....every where I contacted they said on back order till further notice......

Reactions: ChadD and Buggyman
C

Cwilds

Dec 26, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have it but I tossed it out making the decision it's condition wasn't worth saving,View attachment 337134 if you are desperate I can find it and send you pictures of it.
Naw if you didn't think it was worth keeping I prob wouldn't want it in there with all the new parts I'm putting in it.....it crazy I ordered 55 parts and only that 1 gear is holding the whole show up....thanks anyway tho

C

Cwilds

Dec 26, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have it but I tossed it out making the decision it's condition wasn't worth saving,View attachment 337134 if you are desperate I can find it and send you pictures of it.
Naw if you didn't think it was worth keeping I prob wouldn't want it in there with all the new parts I'm putting in it.....it crazy I ordered 55 parts and only that 1 gear is holding the whole show up....thanks anyway

Reactions: ChadD and Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!