P1000m5 Net buckle part number

Rusty

Rusty

Jun 20, 2016
Destrehan La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have the part number for this buckle or know where I can get one? It's the female side. Thanks.

jasontjames

jasontjames

Lifetime Member
Apr 28, 2016
Melissa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
67330-HL4-A00

Looking at the parts fiche, it doesn't appear that there is an individual part number for the buckle. It lists a part for the front door net assy side (67330-HL4-A00) and a part for the rear door (NET, L. RR. SIDE 67820-HL4-A00). The part for the front door is the webbing and the female buckle that will cost you about $6.00. The rear door assembly will cost you about $72. You may be best off getting the front door part and putting the female end of the buckle on the webbing for the rear door net. It will require some Betsy Ross skills, but the cost savings may be well worth it.

New & Used PowerSports For Sale in Gastonia, North Carolina. Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, and more available. Service & Parts too!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Rusty

Rusty

Jun 20, 2016
Destrehan La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
67330-HL4-A00

Looking at the parts fiche, it doesn't appear that there is an individual part number for the buckle. It lists a part for the front door net assy side (67330-HL4-A00) and a part for the rear door (NET, L. RR. SIDE 67820-HL4-A00). The part for the front door is the webbing and the female buckle that will cost you about $6.00. The rear door assembly will cost you about $72. You may be best off getting the front door part and putting the female end of the buckle on the webbing for the rear door net. It will require some Betsy Ross skills, but the cost savings may be well worth it.

New & Used PowerSports For Sale in Gastonia, North Carolina. Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, and more available. Service & Parts too!
Thanks that's a good idea I'll give it a shot!

Reactions: joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm not 100% on this but I was told if something safety related brakes that Honda will replace it at no charge.maybe call and check

Reactions: jasontjames

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!