New 1000-5 D in WA State

C

cougitclub

Feb 5, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got it home last weekend! The neighbors are all very aware of our new toy... Can't wait to get this thing out on some trails. Kids won't stop asking to take it out, so I know this was a great purchase.
Street legal kit is all I've done so far. I promised the wife we would use it for a while before adding any accessories (I have the roof and 2 piece windshield ready to order at the dealer, just need to call it in). I did my fair share of research before buying, but think I underestimated the accessories and amount of $$$ I will be spending. This is going to be fun.
This is my first ever purchase of any off road vehicle. Total rookie. I've wanted something ever since I watched 3-wheelers ride around the beach as a kid 30+ years ago. Finally made it happen. Thanks to all who contribute to this site, so much great info!

-Nick

IMG 7440 IMG 7441

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Water wonderland known as the Great Lake State!

nice rig!

I love the look of the white! But be carful, Coke says to be less white! 🤷‍♂️

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got it home last weekend! The neighbors are all very aware of our new toy... Can't wait to get this thing out on some trails. Kids won't stop asking to take it out, so I know this was a great purchase.
Street legal kit is all I've done so far. I promised the wife we would use it for a while before adding any accessories (I have the roof and 2 piece windshield ready to order at the dealer, just need to call it in). I did my fair share of research before buying, but think I underestimated the accessories and amount of $$$ I will be spending. This is going to be fun.
This is my first ever purchase of any off road vehicle. Total rookie. I've wanted something ever since I watched 3-wheelers ride around the beach as a kid 30+ years ago. Finally made it happen. Thanks to all who contribute to this site, so much great info!

-Nick

View attachment 257374 View attachment 257375
Welcome from NW Louisiana. I like your new ride. (no homo)

#NTC

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5

-Nick

Hope you have as much fun with your's as I do with mine. Welcome from Arizona.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

-Nick

WELCOME from NW Arkansas! DA! 1/2 Skids are a must, let the spending begin. Alien Shade's roof and Kolphin's shortie wind shield are nice unless it's raining. When the weather clears, the hard top and flip up windshield's coming off. If you ride rocks take it easy, the stock tires won't much abuse from the rocks at speed. As you ride it more you'll start noticing annoying rattles, door rattles can be taken care of with the kit from RB3, member here, check for member discounts, the bed rattle can be taken care of with 2 inches of 1/4 fuel tubing and 4 small zip ties. Stay tuned! HA! Good looking buggy !

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. I love mine, she will be 5 years old this April. This forum is great and will help you spend your money. On the wife thing, ask for forgiveness not permission! ;)

#NTC

C

cougitclub

Feb 5, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Ga. Digging the white!

Just accept the fact that acceptable accessory cost is slightly more that the original vehicle cost.

WELCOME from NW Arkansas! DA! 1/2 Skids are a must, let the spending begin. Alien Shade's roof and Kolphin's shortie wind shield are nice unless it's raining. When the weather clears, the hard top and flip up windshield's coming off. If you ride rocks take it easy, the stock tires won't much abuse from the rocks at speed. As you ride it more you'll start noticing annoying rattles, door rattles can be taken care of with the kit from RB3, member here, check for member discounts, the bed rattle can be taken care of with 2 inches of 1/4 fuel tubing and 4 small zip ties. Stay tuned! HA! Good looking buggy !
Good info, thank you! I was looking at that Alien Sunshade roof, looks like the go to when the weather dries up. Looking forward to putting some hours on it and creating some of those rattles!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!