P1000 New 29 inch tusk Megabytes

F

Fwood

Feb 3, 2024
Southwest Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just got back from the dealership today. I took it in for the 100 mile service and had Super ATV Atlas a-arms installed with Tusk 29 inch megabytes while it was there. It rides nice, I haven’t driven it more than a mile yet. There is plenty of room at full turn on the front fenders. I will see soon how well they do off road.

IMG 0208 IMG 0207 IMG 0205

F

Fwood

Feb 3, 2024
Southwest Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All at the dealer😳 Cant hide Money!

Looks nice tho
well lets see, the A-Arms are $960 since I missed the sale at Super ATV. I bought the tires from Rockeymountain ATV, and the dealer charged me $500 to install it all. The 100 mile service is required so I had to pay for that anyway. I worked 1 day of OT paid for it all and it was done while I was on the road at work. Seems like a good deal to me.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well lets see, the A-Arms are $960 since I missed the sale at Super ATV. I bought the tires from Rockeymountain ATV, and the dealer charged me $500 to install it all. The 100 mile service is required so I had to pay for that anyway. I worked 1 day of OT paid for it all and it was done while I was on the road at work. Seems like a good deal to me.
It’s a long running joke on the forum. Don’t take it personally. I’m pretty sure it’s been said about someone having a PBR.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Like said above, its a long running joke here. Dont take any offense to it.

Since u brought costs. Too bad you didn't about any discounts. Cuz the bossman is a SATV dealer and could have got you one so missing that sale wouldnt have been so bad.
As for that first service, not required by dealer. much cheaper doing it yourself. Many threads on this and how too’s on here.
Either way to each his own, and If u cant do it yourself you have to do what you have to do.

Again, your rig looks nice and thanks for the pics from all of us to you! 😉

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!