Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am thinking about getting new tires and wheels for my completely stock HP1K-3 Deluxe with 14 inch rims. I have close to 2900 miles on the original Bighorns and the lugs are wore down about half or a little more. Summertime I run alot on county secondary blacktop and dirt roads and some dedicated atv/utv trails. Springtime and late fall I am in some mud and softer ground wooded trails. I plan to save the original tires and wheels for spring/fall use and put on the new tires/rims for Summertime road running. The original Bighorns are 27 inch. My question is will 28 inch terrabites fit without rubbing? Some say yes, some say maybe not? I saw a YouTube that said they could rub on tight hard turns. Before I buy I would like to be more sure that the 28 inch Terrabites would fit without rubbing.. thanks for any and all help with this...
Absolutely they fit and do not rub. 28x10x14. No spacer required, preference.
Resized 20220806 181014

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 30x10x14 High Lifter X Comps on my 2016 Pioneer 1000-3, with a 3” lift and they rub when I turn on flat ground, or go across a ditch at an angle. I love the tires, but wish I’d have bought 28s. Next time I will. NOT ALL TIRE SIZES ARE EQUAL.
You should look into some control arms to help reduce the rubbing.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!