P700 New 700-4 Deluxe

K

KenV

Feb 27, 2022
TX
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
After a 5 month wait….picked it up last week. New to this site and new to UTVs. This thing is a blast. Noisy and dusty!! Love it. Just kidding of course. Already have some mods in the mail.

2823D629 646A 4A88 80B3 9618ED0BF5CE

S

Sudani

Jul 20, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was told Honda doesn’t make a heat shield for this model. I picked up my 700D-4 in Feb 21. I added mirrors, a battery tender, a rid-a-rat, a stick protector, and the luggage extension. I have 2 german shepherds who ride with me so needed the space. I love mine. It’s kept in rural Arkansas so lots of backroads.
Let everyone know how that heat shield works!

6ED66FCB 66C0 4FBD A764 F8657BEB0B4B 5A68F1D6 0CEE 4B73 8FAC 9DD80D4688E4

Last edited:
livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was told Honda doesn’t make a heat shield for this model. I picked up my 700D-4 in Feb 21. I added mirrors, a battery tender, a rid-a-rat, a stick protector, and the luggage extension. I have 2 german shepherds who ride with me so needed the space. I love mine. It’s kept in rural Arkansas so lots of backroads.
Let everyone know how that heat shield works!

View attachment 347175 View attachment 347176

Heatshield from www.quickshieldutv.com works great. Almost no heat from between the seats and the seat itself and no dust from there as well. Cuts down some on engine noise as well but not much.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
After a 5 month wait….picked it up last week. New to this site and new to UTVs. This thing is a blast. Noisy and dusty!! Love it. Just kidding of course. Already have some mods in the mail.

View attachment 347025

In the summer months pull that windshield and roof and put a sunshade on the top. Almost no dust issues that way and less noise since the roof is not there to reverberate sound and dust. Without the windshield you can run a loud obnoxious teeth rattling 43 down the dustiest road on earth and have no dust problems...unless you are following someone or get dusted out by oncoming traffic.

Welcome from far SW Indiana!

S

Sudani

Jul 20, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Heatshield from www.quickshieldutv.com works great. Almost no heat from between the seats and the seat itself and no dust from there as well. Cuts down some on engine noise as well but not much.
I placed an order for the shield. Will have techs put it on at the upcoming maintenance appt. Thanks. Hope it makes the ride here in NCentral Arkansas a little cooler, if that’s possible. 🥵 thanks again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!