P700 New 700-4 first UTV Mods

G

Gray8333

Dec 27, 2020
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all,
I just bought a new 2021 700-4. I bought a winch, light bar and windshield as my first mods. After watching a few YouTube videos I see a lot of people running dual battery setups for accessories. Anyone in the Knoxville area that could help? Does any have a previos post or video they could recommend? I’m not much of an electrician!

B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome! You're honestly not going to need it with just a winch and light bar. Are you just going to be using the winch for emergencies every now and then or are you going to be using it multiple times a day when your out riding? I've just been running the factory battery with a winch, light bar and sound bar for the last year and I've never had a problem.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west GA, I do not have a dual battery setup. They are nice but I have never had a problem , I have winch, 2 light bars, rock lights , etc.

G

Gray8333

Dec 27, 2020
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome! You're honestly not going to need it with just a winch and light bar. Are you just going to be using the winch for emergencies every now and then or are you going to be using it multiple times a day when your out riding? I've just been running the factory battery with a winch, light bar and sound bar for the last year and I've never had a problem.
Only use in emergency situations. Thanks for the response!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!