I got my pioneer 12-24-13
Lotsa snow lotsa fun
Still waiting on my heater...

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
Welcome and congrats on the new pioneer, any questions ask away, members here have lots of good info.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondaholic4 said:
I got my pioneer 12-24-13
Lotsa snow lotsa fun
Still waiting on my heater...
Hey. Welcome to the community. Ya, we collected a load of info on the Pioneer. Yep, several members waiting on there heater also. Hopefully Honda will get it figured out before winter is over. Oh, and several people have made there own heater because they do not have time to wait.
Some even found one for under $200.
Anyways. Cant wait to here or see your adventures in the snow.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jerry3 said:
Welcome and congrats on the new pioneer, any questions ask away, members here have lots of good info.

What Jerry said!

H

Hondaholic4

Jan 14, 2014
I talked to my dealer today about the Warn winch and he said he installed a wireless control for it on his atv and said when i get mine he can do the same for me. Has anyone heard of this? if so I'd like to hear about it.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've seen them as an add on for various winches but have no experience with them. I guess it'd really depend on how you were using it and how often.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
The wireless remote is a very easy add-on for any winch installation. The remote receiver is simply wired to the winch rocker switch or remote plug wires. I have one on my Rancher and it works great. The remote looks like a small Key FOB with in / out buttons. I believe the cost was under $80 online + installation. I installed it in under 1/2 hour. The wireless remote is awesome when you're alone and need to adjust the winch cable and then stay clear while under load.

H

hydrantman

There is a heater on Ebay from Universal Parts looks pretty nice being from the south really don't need one just wrap up a little more.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hydrant, it's been warm enough here I was wearing a T-shirt riding today. I think the heater might be a build for next winter now.

H

Hondaholic4

Jan 14, 2014
Has anyone had issues with their Pioneer losing power after warming up? i was on a ride when mine started losing power 3 miles from home, by the time i got there i was only able to go 11mph. my dealer has it now and the service rep will be in thursday to look at the heater as well. My oil level is ok and when I let off the gas it rolled fine so the brakes dont seem to be the issue either...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!