Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don’t have one yet, but have a 700-2 Deluxe on order since May. Frustrating to say the least that I can’t get any info from Honda. And I live less than 100 miles from the assembly plant. Any suggestions? Help!!!
Welcome from Michigan
As @HondaTech says, You never ordered one, theres no such thing. Your just a customer on a hopeful list that a dealer has you buy the doo dads To buy one once they get one.

Your best to pick up the phone and start calling dealers with hopes of someone like you that was waiting drops out And you can jump on it. Have to be willing to travel a bit if you really dont want to wait for the Titanic to get Risen 🤣

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan
As @HondaTech says, You never ordered one, theres no such thing. Your just a customer on a hopeful list that a dealer has you buy the doo dads To buy one once they get one.

Your best to pick up the phone and start calling dealers with hopes of someone like you that was waiting drops out And you can jump on it. Have to be willing to travel a bit if you really dont want to wait for the Titanic to get Risen 🤣
^^^^^THIS

J

Jas511

Sep 20, 2022
South Carolina
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Welcome from upstate SC by the way. What's your plans with the 700 when you get one?
Use it for hunting mostly. Also for things around the home and property. Putting bigger tires on it, winch, windshield, and a top.

Just got rid of a 2010 Polaris Ranger 400. Never had any issues with it. Just time for an upgrade.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I locate mine on ATV trader. Called the dealer and told me is was spoken for. About 2 weeks later the dealer called and said the guy back out, so I bought it. Just the luck of the draw but you need to get your name on some list with salespeople. Was just read on the fourm today a guy that said the dealer called him and set if was in but he was in the middle of buying and house and had to close that deal first. People back out all the time. Just contact a lot of dealers in your area and tell them to call you. Good luck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!