P1000m5 New guy sayin hi from the rocky mountains!!!

Rednecker

Rednecker

Jul 8, 2021
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Haldog, me and the fam 4th of July weekend, off grid baby!!!

Pioneer

S

silverbackhobbit

Jul 6, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just put a deposit down on a 1000-5 myself. What are your thoughts of the machine so far? Great pic, and looks like the kind of fun I'm hoping to get the family involved in soon.

Rednecker

Rednecker

Jul 8, 2021
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just put a deposit down on a 1000-5 myself. What are your thoughts of the machine so far? Great pic, and looks like the kind of fun I'm hoping to get the family involved in soon.
Lovin it so far, just did the 100 mile oil change this weekend and headed to Durango with it next weekend! My only complaints are ones that seem common. The doors and bed rattle but I've seen some youtube videos with some easy fixes for that. I also bottomed it out once but I was driving it pretty hard, may upgrade the wheels and shocks at some point, hope that helps!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!