P1000 New here, Pioneer 1000 on order…

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
Well I ordered a pioneer 1000-3, dealer says Honda has been good at getting them quickly to them so I’m hoping. Ordered in a 3” bracket lift, and looking at ordering 30’s. Do anyone here run 30”x10’s on all 4 corners? Also id like for the tires to track each other, so I’d need to know where to add spacers (front or back) and what width. Lastly I ordered the base bc I normally like to mod my sxs’s how I see fit and the only thing I’d like to have that the deluxe has is the colored door and bed side panels. Anyone have a good source for these, I ordered the green. Pictured is my P5 with about 8k in aftermarket. Been a good little buggy that will be for sale soon! Also pictured is my RS1 I just sold

BD4D512E 5DD0 406C AE73 9B185813A78C 09C5BABC FC40 486A A5B5 E816CDCED17D 0ABD5A4C 9649 4471 83D3 21319A2AF489

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well I ordered a pioneer 1000-3, dealer says Honda has been good at getting them quickly to them so I’m hoping. Ordered in a 3” bracket lift, and looking at ordering 30’s. Do anyone here run 30”x10’s on all 4 corners? Also id like for the tires to track each other, so I’d need to know where to add spacers (front or back) and what width. Lastly I ordered the base bc I normally like to mod my sxs’s how I see fit and the only thing I’d like to have that the deluxe has is the colored door and bed side panels. Anyone have a good source for these, I ordered the green. Pictured is my P5 with about 8k in aftermarket. Been a good little buggy that will be for sale soon! Also pictured is my RS1 I just sold

View attachment 372075 View attachment 372076 View attachment 372077
i would say welcome but youve been here 3 yrs 😂

I would start calling around and be willing to make a road trip. There are dealers that have them. If you look at other threads, youll see that you really don't order a rig, your just a prisoner to your dealer being on a list when one comes in and hopes that u get a call. You might be waiting a while. Ask to see your “ordered” paper to Honda if they have one lol. If u stick with them, I hope one arrives soon.

Question, why do u want a 3” bracket lift?

To answer your tire question, yes alot do, Im one of them. Go to RB3 off-road a vender on here and get there wide trac bundle to fix that track thats what I did. But with a bracket lift the way it changes your suspension geometry things wont be right. you dont have aftermarket arms so your camber will be all F’d up and stock arms are not adjustable , so wide track bundle wont work well. To make it all be correct, Your better off to not get the bracket lift and get some arms and shocks and adjust the preload for your lift if the rig your getting comes with Fox shocks. Buy once, cry once.
All kinds of info on this has been talked about at length on here, you can find it in the search up top.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 372075 View attachment 372076 View attachment 372077
Welcome from Ohio

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
i would say welcome but youve been here 3 yrs 😂

I would start calling around and be willing to make a road trip. There are dealers that have them. If you look at other threads, youll see that you really don't order a rig, your just a prisoner to your dealer being on a list when one comes in and hopes that u get a call. You might be waiting a while. Ask to see your “ordered” paper to Honda if they have one lol. If u stick with them, I hope one arrives soon.

Question, why do u want a 3” bracket lift?

To answer your tire question, yes alot do, Im one of them. Go to RB3 off-road a vender on here and get there wide trac bundle to fix that track thats what I did. But with a bracket lift the way it changes your suspension geometry things wont be right. you dont have aftermarket arms so your camber will be all F’d up and stock arms are not adjustable , so wide track bundle wont work well. To make it all be correct, Your better off to not get the bracket lift and get some arms and shocks and adjust the preload for your lift if the rig your getting comes with Fox shocks. Buy once, cry once.
All kinds of info on this has been talked about at length on here, you can find it in the search up top.
New to the Pioneer 1000 club, yes I’ve been here in the past for my P5. As far as why the bracket lift, simply, cost. Every review I read on them people love them and many have said it hasn’t changed the ride or actually made it slightly better.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
New to the Pioneer 1000 club, yes I’ve been here in the past for my P5. As far as why the bracket lift, simply, cost. Every review I read on them people love them and many have said it hasn’t changed the ride or actually made it slightly better.
Until most take it off or will be in the furure and realize the difference. Thats what it took me. Your not gonna like the camber in with your stock arms with that lift. Wont be long and Youll be buying arms. 😂 Like I said, Buy once Cry once!
Sounds like youll be waiting a bit for that rig, Do some more Research heres a lonk to my build, might help u out.
Are u getting a P1 with stock shocks or Fox’s? You never said. If u have Fox’s you can preload them and get your lift, no bracket.

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
Does this kit run stock axels?

Honda Pioneer 1000 (16-22) Forward A-Arms + 3" Lift - CFab​

I don’t mind spending money on arms, my long arms for my P5 were almost 3k and another 2.5k for shocks. I just was reading so many positives for the bracket lift and I’m only looking to run 30’s that I figured it was a good option.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does this kit run stock axels?

Honda Pioneer 1000 (16-22) Forward A-Arms + 3" Lift - CFab​

I don’t mind spending money on arms, my long arms for my P5 were almost 3k and another 2.5k for shocks. I just was reading so many positives for the bracket lift and I’m only looking to run 30’s that I figured it was a good option.
With the 3” lifton top of that, u prob will.
with my SATV forward arms and preload on my fox’s you dont and 30’s are just fine with spacers. 4 yrs running.
BTW thats a butt ton for what u did to that P5. Should be alot less to make a P1 the way u like it without going bat $hit crazy! Especially if the rig your getting has the Fox’s on it. Do u know if thats what your getting?

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
No fox shocks. I’m going to take a gamble, 49 5 star reviews on the 3” bracket lift with Rough Country and 50 positive reviews on the super atv 3” bracket lift as well. I’ll let ya know how it turns out and you can tell me how you were right then.lol. Yea my P5 has about 8k into it and I paid 8k for it. Oh well, fun little machine that climbs about anything you point it at.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’ll let ya know how it turns out and you can tell me how you were right then
Never said that im right. You asked for opinions assuming from folks that had first hand and long term experience, and you got what u didnt want to hear. Sorry bout that. ;)
Dont forget….
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
Never said that im right. You asked for opinions assuming from folks that had first hand and long term experience, and you got what u didnt want to hear. Sorry bout that. ;)
Dont forget….
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
Haha, no I didn’t mean to come off like that, in fact I hope to tell ya that I like the bracket lift! Pics when the rig is delivered! Hopefully sooner than later!

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
Oh that’s not good! Maybe I’ll just go with Cfab from the start for 3” lift and room to clear the 30’s I want to run. I was thinking about 32’s but would the power loss be to much?
I’ve never owned a pioneer so I can’t answer your question about power loss.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That surprising, mostly because I put 30’s on my Pioneer 500 with a tune and it pulls as good if not better than stock with only 27hp. I would have thought the P1k could have handled 32’s without grunting.
Different gear set all together, and u were about maxed out there. The P5 is made for low grunt, fosnt have the HP for high end so why have a higher gear?
The P1 is just good at that as stock. So from factory with a DCT you want to get the most “kicking high end “ power out of a 1000
you can put 32’s 35’s whatever you want, the way its geared just don't expect the same stock.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!