Let the fun begin🤙🏻

FCCE4A69 B32C 4654 8A73 28A39076DA57

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
That surprising, mostly because I put 30’s on my Pioneer 500 with a tune and it pulls as good if not better than stock with only 27hp. I would have thought the P1k could have handled 32’s without grunting.
lol, adding rotational mass (aka larger/heavier tires) is one of the best thing u can do to suck felt power, I couldn't imagine a tune offset heavier tunes

dyne sheet or it didn't happen :cool:

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
lol, adding rotational mass (aka larger/heavier tires) is one of the best thing u can do to suck felt power, I couldn't imagine a tune offset heavier tunes

dyne sheet or it didn't happen :cool:
I run a very light 30. Like hell I’m going to dyno my P5. Believe it or don’t, makes no difference to me.

Cajun-Abear

Cajun-Abear

Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To make it all be correct, Your better off to not get the bracket lift and get some arms and shocks and adjust the preload for your lift if the rig your getting comes with Fox shocks. Buy once, cry once.
@Remington I'm taking your advice a little at a time (as budgets allow)! Recently purchased some MSA Clutch wheels and some 235/75/15 Buckshot Mudders (29" LT tires). The RB3 spacers are on the way. I'm only getting a slight rub at a full turn in reverse and suspension flex through steep ditches. I'll be ordering forward A-arms soon as I've read enough negatives about the lift. Next will be shocks with adjustable pre-load, either RC or Fox. Super ATV says that with the forward A-arms, you can run stock axles, and with the 3" lift you can run stock axles, but if you do both you need the longer axles. My question is: With the setup you recommend, adjusting the pre-load on the shocks to gain some lift, along with the A-arms, are you/can you run stock axles? And yes, it did happen, pics will be coming soon! ;)

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!