New Honda in the stable

H

HondaTech

Finally picked me up a new truck. Let the laughs and "Its not a real truck" crys ensue.

20210502 133609

Edit: My Honda collection now expands 45 Years.

Last edited:
P

Pgsull1

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2020
Nicholasville, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We keep a 2009 Honda Ridgeline around for the farm, it has over 235,000 miles on it but keeps on keeping on. I did just drop off with mechanic to track down a oil leak that started over the winter so we will see if it stays...

Reactions: Coeus
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Finally picked me up a new truck. Let the laughs and "Its not a real truck" crys ensue.

View attachment 269566

Edit: My Honda collection now expands 45 Years.
Congrats, they are nice. I looked at one for a work vehicle but ended up w another 'yota instead.

Reactions: ChadD and Coeus
Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Congrats on the new Ridgeline. I’m on my third, 2 G1s and now on a 2017 second generation. Other than a couple batteries and regular maintenance they have been bullet proof. “Right sized” is how I describe it as it fits in the garage better than a full size and having a trunk to store my gear is spot on.
if the 3rd generation comes out next year, I’ll be looking.

Reactions: ChadD
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I just turned my gen2 Ridgeline in.
It worked well for me but I needed to use the back seat more than I expected.
Kids moved out but I have been hauling my mom a lot more so I went back to a SUV.

Ridgeline would tow my enclosed trailer ok, but it guzzled gas doing it.
But no issue towing at full rated load.
And for daily commuting it’s hard to beat.
I liked dropping 4 jerrycans in the trunk, slam the lid and off to buy gas for the tractor or kerosene to heat the barn.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!