NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the honda dealer a few days ago.They had no hondas ?? other brands yes Canton Ohio.
Which dealer?
Hardings/Park Cycle I’m assuming?

Try J and J Cycle in Massillon
Or Thrill Point Motorsports in Medina

I’ve generally found if they have “stock numbers” on their web listings they actually have them.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes it was Hardings.
If the two options I gave you don’t pan out just looking at their website post back. There are others like Just For Fun Honda (specifically they are only a Honda dealership) that I’d recommend that aren’t too far away.

If you’re in the area here PM me. I’d be happy to meetup with you and buy ya drink. I live in Canton.

Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the honda dealer a few days ago.They had no hondas ?? other brands yes Canton Ohio.
I actually just checked Honda Marysville website. They have tons "in stock". Looked like more Pioneers than Talons. Many variations though. They even had a few 2023 models that were around $1k off. BTW. My wife is shaking her head at me now. Its your fault too. You got me looking at adding a Talon again. Might have to stop there tomorrow. Supposed to be raining here tomorrow.
Check Honda Marysville. Marysville, Ohio. I saw quite a few sxs there the other dau

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually just checked Honda Marysville website. They have tons "in stock". Looked like more Pioneers than Talons. Many variations though. They even had a few 2023 models that were around $1k off. BTW. My wife is shaking her head at me now. Its your fault too. You got me looking at adding a Talon again. Might have to stop there tomorrow. Supposed to be raining here tomorrow.
Do it! 😈

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!