New Honda Redline

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
well I guess we will find out tomorrow morning then. I hope the release a new multi use or sport model sxs. if not a new models then I hope the updates are for the 500 700 and 1000 are good.

H

HondaTech

All this will be available August 11th publicly.
P7- Base models have option of Red or Camo
Deluxe- EPS, Paddle shift, Override auto like P1K, Aluminum wheels (similar to P1K),
Painted Plastics Silver with Red springs or Blue with Silver springs, New front fascia ON ALL 700 with bumper and option to add P1K LED headlights
P5- A/t with paddle shift, dual rate springs, Red, Camo, and Green '(similar color to 250 Recon)
P1K- news available in Novemeber
All Pioneers will have seat belt interlock to keep unit below 15mph until Drivers seat belt is buckled, and have new torso bars
So no new model yet, unless the 700 Deluxe was it (I hope not), glad to see the paddle shift make it to the 700 and the auto to the 500.
On the flip side they did say the next Redline will have the motocross and off road stuff with a new model that's a "game-changer".

Hope you guys can use this info to base your next SXS buying decision on.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
All this will be available August 11th publicly.
P7- Base models have option of Red or Camo
Deluxe- EPS, Paddle shift, Override auto like P1K, Aluminum wheels (similar to P1K),
Painted Plastics Silver with Red springs or Blue with Silver springs, New front fascia ON ALL 700 with bumper and option to add P1K LED headlights
P5- A/t with paddle shift, dual rate springs, Red, Camo, and Green '(similar color to 250 Recon)
P1K- news available in Novemeber
All Pioneers will have seat belt interlock to keep unit below 15mph until Drivers seat belt is buckled, and have new torso bars
So no new model yet, unless the 700 Deluxe was it (I hope not), glad to see the paddle shift make it to the 700 and the auto to the 500.
On the flip side they did say the next Redline will have the motocross and off road stuff with a new model that's a "game-changer".

Hope you guys can use this info to base your next SXS buying decision on.
Thank you so much for the info.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!