New Jack

HansG

HansG

Jan 1, 2024
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning everyone from MN… I’ve been a member here for a bit but haven’t got too involved…. Just doing a lot of going through the threads and getting my rig ready to go and set up the way I want it.

I wasn’t exactly in the market for one at the time but have always wanted a Pioneer 1000-5 and I got a killer deal on a 2018 right before the end of last year so they could move the inventory… Had less than 200 miles on it. So I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to snag it. I saved 10k from getting it brand new with the wheels, tires, and half windshield they out on it.

Have done a handful of things to it. Windshield, roof, winch, light bar, rear lights, seat belt bypass. Just getting started.
Going to be a nice family rig for trails, farm use, and perfect fit for pulling the wheel house out onto the ice in the winter.

IMG 8724 IMG 8725

HansG

HansG

Jan 1, 2024
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Texas, HansG, nice find you purchased

(Any kin to Hans Gruber of Nakatomi Tower fame )

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Ha.... Glad you get it! Its a name for another hobby of mine as well. I happen to also love everything AK's. 🔫
Welcome! I don't get the thread title...
🤔
Well... I'm the new Jack here! 🤙

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good morning everyone from MN… I’ve been a member here for a bit but haven’t got too involved…. Just doing a lot of going through the threads and getting my rig ready to go and set up the way I want it.

I wasn’t exactly in the market for one at the time but have always wanted a Pioneer 1000-5 and I got a killer deal on a 2018 right before the end of last year so they could move the inventory… Had less than 200 miles on it. So I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to snag it. I saved 10k from getting it brand new with the wheels, tires, and half windshield they out on it.

Have done a handful of things to it. Windshield, roof, winch, light bar, rear lights, seat belt bypass. Just getting started.
Going to be a nice family rig for trails, farm use, and perfect fit for pulling the wheel house out onto the ice in the winter.

View attachment 420721 View attachment 420722
congrats on finding the nice buggy and welcome from Ohio

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum

fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

Red was the first Color All other colors followed

Nicely equipped / excellent PRICE

Keep & eye on finances </> these guy's will help Lower your Net Worth.

ENJOY the Toy & Make Memories

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

View attachment 420721 View attachment 420722
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Nice buggy 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!