BOX1

P700 New look

C

clombardi

Feb 5, 2018
Wake Forest, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
New member. Have a 2014 700-4 and love it. Just installed brush guards in front along with an EMP front bumper with light bar. Finally, after reading forum posts I changed up the camo look with matte black pasti dip. Really easy to do and it gives my ride a whole new look. Drove it through some heavy brush and the pasti dip had zero issues.

Pictured is my 2014 ride on the right next to my neighbors 2016 on left.

20180224 181039

smaus24

smaus24

Feb 22, 2018
pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looks good. I've used plasti dip on a few different things it does seem to hold up well.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I did mine a while back and it now looks terrible.
The good news is, I can do it again.

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
The plasti-dip made it a year for me. The mud wasn't the problem really, but sticks poking into it.. then pressure washing the mud off would start pulling it up from the small holes.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had that same problem with mine.

Pulled it all off and redid it much thicker and I didn’t have the issues as bad. You can also repair it really quickly.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
View attachment 70345 I had to customize my emp with some recessed lights works really good
Ok I have several questions for you one is how much lift do you have and how does the axels like it another one is how well does it turn those tires what mods do you have to help it I struggle badly with 30s

Chad889

Chad889

Mar 28, 2018
Warren arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
They pull them very well there only 8 inches wide I have some videos of them going through a deep hole and it turns them fine it’s the duramax ag tire. I had a buddy run them on his for 4 years and right before he sold it he broke a axle but it was only from turning hard right in a hole while in 4x4 and that will get any bike but I put a uni filter before I snorkeled it and the axle angle is not bad at all. I’ll try and upload that video of me in that hole it spins them better than I thought it would and there lighter than 30 zillas

Chad889

Chad889

Mar 28, 2018
Warren arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
They pull them very well there only 8 inches wide I have some videos of them going through a deep hole and it turns them fine it’s the duramax ag tire. I had a buddy run them on his for 4 years and right before he sold it he broke a axle but it was only from turning hard right in a hole while in 4x4 and that will get any bike but I put a uni filter before I snorkeled it and the axle angle is not bad at all. I’ll try and upload that video of me in that hole it spins them better than I thought it would and there lighter than 30 zillas

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!