New Member BC CA

Pemby

Pemby

Hello North America and Beyond,,,,,,,,

started looking for a SxS , now what make and model would be the best suited for my application. Have to consider reliability, cost, looks, make, model, etc. after reviewing various makes, I easily landed on the Pioneer 520, I joined the Forum Feb 1st , ordered a 520 Feb 2nd, told I was 6th in line , two arrived at the dealer in March, now 4th, two dropped out, now 2nd in line. I was informed next delivery was June ish,,,,,,,

I’ve spent 3 months searching the forum site. Wow what a great group of people, I have to Thank everyone for all the advice, recommendations, pictures, videos that have been shared.

I was searching Facebook and stumbled across an Ad for a 2020 - P500, with OEM roof, OEM half windshield, winch, rear box, with
ONLY “ 240 km “. (149 miles) , I couldn’t connect with owner fast enough, and drove over on Saturday to purchase my new to me P500. Sorry to the other 3 guys that were messaging the owner when I was viewing the machine 😂
Paid 14k CA , 11k US with no freight, documentation, half the tax, and I don’t need to purchase roof, box, winch or install. So I probably saved 3-4 k , guess where those savings are going,,,,

Mod Plans:

Duel battery’s
Front & back lights
Side Mirrors with lights (Done)
Seatbelt bypass ( Done )
Reverse bypass ( Done)
Oils changed (this Week)
Cab Heater
Tilt up windshield
Rear Windshield
Snow Plow

Future:

Trigger Shield
Soft doors
Wheel spacers
27” Big Horn 2.0
Power Steering
Skid plates

Again Thanks to all for posting info , I will do the same.

Ride Safe

Tim

BD9C9FE1 6FFF 4D94 9DA5 39A0A586664D 4729040F 1DF6 41E9 A07B BB73478D279B D759B235 6EE6 4210 BEA3 E11252B4FF2C

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

started looking for a SxS , now what make and model would be the best suited for my application. Have to consider reliability, cost, looks, make, model, etc. after reviewing various makes, I easily landed on the Pioneer 520, I joined the Forum Feb 1st , ordered a 520 Feb 2nd, told I was 6th in line , two arrived at the dealer in March, now 4th, two dropped out, now 2nd in line. I was informed next delivery was June ish,,,,,,,

I’ve spent 3 months searching the forum site. Wow what a great group of people, I have to Thank everyone for all the advice, recommendations, pictures, videos that have been shared.

I was searching Facebook and stumbled across an Ad for a 2020 - P500, with OEM roof, OEM half windshield, winch, rear box, with
ONLY “ 240 km “. (149 miles) , I couldn’t connect with owner fast enough, and drove over on Saturday to purchase my new to me P500. Sorry to the other 3 guys that were messaging the owner when I was viewing the machine 😂
Paid 14k CA , 11k US with no freight, documentation, half the tax, and I don’t need to purchase roof, box, winch or install. So I probably saved 3-4 k , guess where those savings are going,,,,

Mod Plans:

Duel battery’s
Front & back lights
Seatbelt bypass ( Done )
Reverse bypass ( Done)
Oils changed (this Week)
Cab Heater
Tilt up windshield
Rear Windshield
Snow Plow

Future:

Trigger Shield
Soft doors
Wheel spacers
27” Big Horn 2.0
Power Steering
Skid plates

Ride Safe

Tim

View attachment 335544 View attachment 335545 View attachment 335546
Welcome from south Fl

Nice buggy 👍..... Red is fastest.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Mod Plans:

Duel battery’s
Front & back lights
Seatbelt bypass ( Done )
Reverse bypass ( Done)
Oils changed (this Week)
Cab Heater
Tilt up windshield
Rear Windshield
Snow Plow

Future:

Trigger Shield
Soft doors
Wheel spacers
27” Big Horn 2.0
Power Steering
Skid plates

Ride Safe

Tim

Welcome from NW Arkansas! Be safe!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Mod Plans:

Duel battery’s
Front & back lights
Seatbelt bypass ( Done )
Reverse bypass ( Done)
Oils changed (this Week)
Cab Heater
Tilt up windshield
Rear Windshield
Snow Plow

Future:

Trigger Shield
Soft doors
Wheel spacers
27” Big Horn 2.0
Power Steering
Skid plates

Ride Safe

Tim

welcome from Ohio and enjoy the new buggy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!