New Member California

C

camp10

Dec 23, 2018
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello guys,
I've been lurking here for a while, and yesterday finally put my name down at Roseville Honda for a new P1000-5. I am hoping to take delivery in three weeks or so. My family's ranch is one of the many victims of the California wildfires, and this new bad boy will be used for a couple miles of fence repair and clearing burned out trees in tough to get areas. This Honda will join the '56 Willy's and '83 Scrambler at our ranch for work duty, and be used for hunting trips. In just one day I've already managed to spend several $$$$ on accessories, thanks for all the great advise on this forum! The club store is great too!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In my best Chinese accent. I have pictue of my fahts, but no see no Honda Pionee pictue. One might fink you pulling the chewwy blossoms ovew ouw eyes. Be welcome in mega fahtinesses.....cha cha cha cha cha!

C

camp10

Dec 23, 2018
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys. The jeeps are great...when they are running! I've too spent many hours over the last year keeping them up. I've used a buddies P1000-3 the last couple years on out of state hunts and I have been nothing but impressed. Delivery of the new P1000-5 is set for 3 weeks, there is no inventory for the Olive P1000-5 in Northern California. Dealers have been telling me they have been selling before they reach the showroom floor.

IMG 3551 IMG 2980 IMG 0271 IMG 0861 preview

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello guys,
I've been lurking here for a while, and yesterday finally put my name down at Roseville Honda for a new P1000-5. I am hoping to take delivery in three weeks or so. My family's ranch is one of the many victims of the California wildfires, and this new bad boy will be used for a couple miles of fence repair and clearing burned out trees in tough to get areas. This Honda will join the '56 Willy's and '83 Scrambler at our ranch for work duty, and be used for hunting trips. In just one day I've already managed to spend several $$$$ on accessories, thanks for all the great advise on this forum! The club store is great too!
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hello guys,
Welcome to the club. Heck with the Honda, let’s see pics of that 53 Willys😎

C

camp10

Dec 23, 2018
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The '56 Willys is a CJ5, stock drivetrain and mainly set up for hunting, it has been in the family for over 30 years. I don't have many pictures on hand, here is one loaded on the flatbed. Hard to tell from the picture but my Dodge is stuck pretty good in some sticky clay mud pulling uphill on the dirt road. We unloaded the Willys and gave the whole load a little push and just managed to drive out of it without sliding the trailer off the cambered road. The Willys does great for us but rides like a dump truck, my back much prefers the ride of the Hondas!

IMG 1841

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks guys. The jeeps are great...when they are running! I've too spent many hours over the last year keeping them up. I've used a buddies P1000-3 the last couple years on out of state hunts and I have been nothing but impressed. Delivery of the new P1000-5 is set for 3 weeks, there is no inventory for the Olive P1000-5 in Northern California. Dealers have been telling me they have been selling before they reach the showroom floor.

View attachment 224007 View attachment 224008 View attachment 224009 View attachment 224010
The '56 Willys is a CJ5, stock drivetrain and mainly set up for hunting, it has been in the family for over 30 years. I don't have many pictures on hand, here is one loaded on the flatbed. Hard to tell from the picture but my Dodge is stuck pretty good in some sticky clay mud pulling uphill on the dirt road. We unloaded the Willys and gave the whole load a little push and just managed to drive out of it without sliding the trailer off the cambered road. The Willys does great for us but rides like a dump truck, my back much prefers the ride of the Hondas!

View attachment 224055
Schweet!
Welcome from AZ, btw.

czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome , I used to work in Roseville at the Kragens back in the 80"s. . Moved out here to Tennesse in 94. Sorry to hear about your ranch. Left for reasons like what you are dealing with.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!