New Member, DFW Texas

BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
Hello all & greetings from Texas. Picked up my P1K this past February, have it in now for it's first service so not wasting time putting it to use. Have a 00 Foreman ES that has never left me hanging so of course picked up a Honda when on a property large enough to use a side X side. Enjoy it very much but it will be worked like a rented mule (no Kawasaki pun intended).
Enjoying the Texas Hill Country........

BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
Welcome to the club BluecollarGuy7007!
There are many great people and a huge inventory of knowledge here. :)
You are so right. Did not take long while looking the site over that I was highly impressed w/ the amount of info' you can find. Not sure who set up this site but a big Kudos to them. Thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!