Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings from MT!
Currently waiting for a new 2022 Pioneer 1000/5 Trail. Supposed to be here in May. This will be replacing a '19 Ranger Northstar that was starting to have problems. Should have purchased a Pioneer back in '19. In my earlier years I worked at Honda shop for about 9 months assembling new 3 and 4 wheelers, was always impressed with the quality of construction and fit/finish of Honda products. Hardly ever did I see a 3or 4 wheeler come in with problems. Most of time they came in for oil changes or to add accessories. I eventually purchased a '00 Honda Rubicon, What great machine, never any problems, just stay up on the routine maintenance.
Looking forward to the new P1K5 for use around my property and for plowing snow in the winter.
Have been reading through a lot of the older posts here and I find a tremendous amount of knowledge and members wanting to help out!
Also great information on accessories to be added or modifications to be made.
And of course I will post pictures or else it didn't happen.
Thanks for a Great place for the Honda SXS's.
Rex
Welcome from Oregoneifornia

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!