New member from Central Pa

M

Maines

Feb 15, 2017
Houtzdale pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just purchased and picked up our new Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe model, Coming from a long time Polaris owner, so far I'm pleased with it, only have about 20 miles on it and wheel bearing are still good so that's a huge improvement over Polaris :). Along with the purchase of the 700-4 deluxe we also purchased a full glass windshield with wiper, full hard top, front and rear fabric doors and rear panel, heater, stereo, and winch. Dealer said it would be about a week for all our parts to come in and after doing some research online i have some questions that no one has been able to answer me yet. On the Deluxe model the heater is not listed as an accessory and neither are the rear fabric doors, was wondering if anyone has one that could tell me if they'd all fit or not. I'm sure the heater has something to do with the power steering but I'm hoping i can modify it to work anyway. any help is appreciated!

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Congrats on your purchase and Welcome. We need more 700 owners here. Seems everyone is flocking to the 1000's, feeling a bit left out!!. Post some pictures of your ride when you can.

M

Maines

Feb 15, 2017
Houtzdale pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
For the cost of the 700 plus the accessories I couldn't pass up the deal. Until my parts come in these were the only pictures I could get, a little cold without my windshield or anything. 20170211 173935 20170211 173918

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
For the cost of the 700 plus the accessories I couldn't pass up the deal. Until my parts come in these were the only pictures I could get, a little cold without my windshield or anything. View attachment 34224 View attachment 34225
Thats exactly where I was at. I even went from a 2016 to a 2015 model, still new and bought the trailer, insurance, some accessories and enough $$ to go out for my first weekend. Its a very capable machine.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the 700 Club!​

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!