New member from East Tennessee

T

TComega

Jun 16, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How is everyone. New member here from East Tennessee. I joined up here to learn as much as I can about the Pioneer. I have been riding 4 wheelers all my life, but never a sxs. Im a huge hunter(deer, turkey, bear, and hogs when they wonder onto our land)and fisherman(bass,crappie,walleye).

I'll mainly be using the sxs to hunt with and work around the house. I'm also wanting to make it street legal to drive over to Cades Cove every now and then. I look forward to learning as much as I can here. I plan on purchasing around the end of the year. I'm just taking my time before I jump into anything. My eyes are currently on a 1000-5

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How is everyone. New member here from East Tennessee. I joined up here to learn as much as I can about the Pioneer. I have been riding 4 wheelers all my life, but never a sxs. Im a huge hunter(deer, turkey, bear, and hogs when they wonder onto our land)and fisherman(bass,crappie,walleye).

I'll mainly be using the sxs to hunt with and work around the house. I'm also wanting to make it street legal to drive over to Cades Cove every now and then. I look forward to learning as much as I can here. I plan on purchasing around the end of the year. I'm just taking my time before I jump into anything. My eyes are currently on a 1000-5

I'm in S.E. Tennessee. Lots of good folks and information here... welcome!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome to the forum. If you need to know just ask!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum. I'm bout an hour below Chattanooga. Not sure how far away that is, but you're welcome to come over and check mine out. Guaranteed we will go places no dealer would ever let you go lol. Only drawback is it'd have to be during the week. It's a standing offer so just holler if you're interested.

T

TComega

Jun 16, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks yall. I've built them online and sent a quote request to the 5 nearest dealers and not a single one of them has called me or anything. I was really hoping to get a ball park price for what I want. Any recommended dealers in this area?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks yall. I've built them online and sent a quote request to the 5 nearest dealers and not a single one of them has called me or anything. I was really hoping to get a ball park price for what I want. Any recommended dealers in this area?
Shop around all you want then go to Southern Power sports in Chattanooga. Ask for Justin. You'll walk out of there owning one. Nobody even comes close to their prices.

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Welcome to the club. There is a lot of good information and experience on here. Look forward to seeing your ride this winter. Keep us posted and share pictures when you pull the trigger!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Yep, I dealt with Calvin Steele at Southern Honda. Best prices. Supposed to be the largest dealer in the U.S.

D

Dasmoeturhead

Welcome to the best forum out there. I'm in extreme East Tennessee. Great place to live and ride.

T

TComega

Jun 16, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome to the best forum out there. I'm in extreme East Tennessee. Great place to live and ride.
Thanks, me too! I can get on a 4 wheeler trail and be in the national park in 15 minutes. Of course I would turn around at the park line though ,wink wink.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!