P500 New Member From East TN

K

kjpeterman

May 28, 2023
Fall Branch, TN
Ownership

1. 520
Just purchased a new P520. In the process of adding accessories now. Will be used for farm and trail use. Wondering if anyone in the area gets together for rides? I would like to take it to Windrock etc. I am in the Fall Branch area.
I am a lifelong offroad/dualsport/street motorcyclist, also have a Rancher 420. The days of sportbikes are over and the 520 fits my current riding style just fine. Too old to go fast, would rather enjoy the scenery a bit more.

IMG 20230525 120344060 HDR

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though, unless your a commie, then you will love it here).

#NTC

K

kjpeterman

May 28, 2023
Fall Branch, TN
Ownership

1. 520
Thanks all for the welcomes so far. I have been around powersports since I was 14, having worked at a Kawasaki/Suzuki dealer for 4 years as well. So I will be doing a lot of add ons and such myself. I will share the things I learn along the way. See my post about alignment, already fixed that issue.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks all for the welcomes so far. I have been around powersports since I was 14, having worked at a Kawasaki/Suzuki dealer for 4 years as well. So I will be doing a lot of add ons and such myself. I will share the things I learn along the way. See my post about alignment, already fixed that issue.
We see the post but still no pics!
POIDH

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I posted a pic of the new 520 on my main post here after requested. I will post more after the parts all show up this week to accessorize it. I have the roof installed and glove box so far. Winch is waiting for new Honda bumper/brush guard.
Ahhh you edited your original post.
My bad I guess🤔 I went back and didnt see it before my last post.
At any rate, nice buggy.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the club from East (Greeneville) Tennessee. As was mentioned look up the pioneer take over that will be happening this week . There will be a P5/P52 ride on Friday. Your welcome to come join us.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!