New Member from GA

farm7729

farm7729

Sep 18, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
New member from Georgia. Proud owner of a 2022 P500. Got lucky enough to call a dealer as one was showing up they weren't expecting. Had it for 2 days now.

I'm real excited at what this thing could be, but I'd be lying if I said this hard shifting and not wanting to shift from 1 to 2 isn't making me nervous. About to dive into the other forums and hopefully get some more insight from you guys.

Thanks for having me!
Unnamed

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
New member from Georgia. Proud owner of a 2022 P500. Got lucky enough to call a dealer as one was showing up they weren't expecting. Had it for 2 days now.

I'm real excited at what this thing could be, but I'd be lying if I said this hard shifting and not wanting to shift from 1 to 2 isn't making me nervous. About to dive into the other forums and hopefully get some more insight from you guys.

Thanks for having me!
View attachment 354690
Welcome from south Florida
Nice buggy 👍 red is the fastest!!😂

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Thanks for having me!
View attachment 354690
welcome from Ohio and enjoy the new buggy

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

Thanks for having me!
View attachment 354690
Welcome from NE Ga…let the good times roll. FYI this bunch will help you spend all the money you can get your hands on. Proceed with caution ⚠️

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Thanks for having me!
View attachment 354690
Welcome from NW Arkansas! NICE! We can be friends after Arkansas and Georgia play! HA!

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations on snaggin yourseff a baby Pioneer!! Suckers are WAY more comfortable that a "4-wheeler" and so much more versatile. You won't be disappointed. That shifting will smooth out... You just need to get out and put some miles on it, then do that first service job... They tend to be a little "stiff" when brand spankin' new!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!