New member from MN

Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all, new member here from Minnesota. Been around atvs most of my life but bought my first sxs about a year ago. Went with a 2020 P1k-5 Deluxe so theres enough room for the family and Honda reliability. Pretty much stock so far except for the Seizmik versavent windshield, Seizmik side mirrors, center mirror, and Warn VRX-45S winch. I also upgraded to the Honda brush guard with Line-x coating, added Line-x to the bottom of the rear roll bars, and added the under dash and under seat storage. This seems like a great forum with good members and alot of valuable information, I'm excited to be a part of it.

20210308 181520

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello all, new member here from Minnesota. Been around atvs most of my life but bought my first sxs about a year ago. Went with a 2020 P1k-5 Deluxe so theres enough room for the family and Honda reliability. Pretty much stock so far except for the Seizmik versavent windshield, Seizmik side mirrors, center mirror, and Warn VRX-45S winch. I also upgraded to the Honda brush guard with Line-x coating, added Line-x to the bottom of the rear roll bars, and added the under dash and under seat storage. This seems like a great forum with good members and alot of valuable information, I'm excited to be a part of it.

View attachment 259912
WELCOME!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another Great Lake Stater!

Nice and muddy! Thats the best way they look! Nice buggy

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!