P1000m5 new member from NW Alabama

R

rglover

Jul 5, 2016
Rogersville Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey guys. Been riding Honda atvs all my life. Currently have an 05 foreman. Only sxs I have owned has been a rzr. I am looking real hard and will most likely be getting a 1000-5 in the next couple months. I have been creeping the forum for the last 2 weeks or so just trying to gain some information about them. I'm totally new to the Honda sxs but from following the forum so far and all my YouTube and Google searches hopefully around October I will be pulling the trigger on one.

Reactions: Crow_Hunter
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions just ask someone on here will have the answer you are looking for. Good luck with your purchase.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys. Been riding Honda atvs all my life. Currently have an 05 foreman. Only sxs I have owned has been a rzr. I am looking real hard and will most likely be getting a 1000-5 in the next couple months. I have been creeping the forum for the last 2 weeks or so just trying to gain some information about them. I'm totally new to the Honda sxs but from following the forum so far and all my YouTube and Google searches hopefully around October I will be pulling the trigger on one.

Welcome to the forum, we're glad you joined and glad you're considering a Honda.

Hang around and ask questions if you like. I'm sure we can help answer any questions you may have.

Reactions: sharp
R

rglover

Jul 5, 2016
Rogersville Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome to the forum, we're glad you joined and glad you're considering a Honda.

Hang around and ask questions if you like. I'm sure we can help answer any questions you may have.
Thanks I'm sure once I get one I will have plenty of questions. I went through your entire build thread the other day. You did some great work. Makes me want to go ahead and start ordering parts. Maybe I will get to ride with some of you guys soon. This has been the best forums I've been on. Everyone is always up to help. Glad to be part of the group

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you for your compliments.

HondaSXS asks us to promote a friendly and helpful atmosphere and his vision is paying off.

I know one thing, we need more Alabama members, hurry up!

Reactions: Delton
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard! Hope to see pics of your new ride soon!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome the the club rglover!:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! Not sure if we need more "Alabama" people or not, but you are welcome here lmao. My wife is from Dutton AL so I naturally give AL people a hard time lol. Feel free to throw out some Volunteer football "rebuilding year" jokes all ya want lol. Seriously though, glad to see another member from the area. Joey and I ride together as often as we can and always welcome another to come along. Looking forward to seeing your new rig.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!