P1000m5 New member from Pittsburgh area.

Laxman01883

Laxman01883

Apr 12, 2023
Washington, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got a 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 and joined the forum for research and advice. I love taking it out riding with my wife and 2 boys. Plus it is handy for jobs around the house. Looking for some good trails to ride within a few hours of Pittsburgh

Bought it used so it already has some of the upgrades, but I'm a big DIY guy that can build/do just about anything. So hopefully going to find lots of helpful ideas.

Already have: Hard Top, Windshield, Winch, Snowplow, Soft Door Windows, and the ever important engine fan and shielding kit.

Looking for good upgrades for storage, creature comforts, and anything that will help extend its mechanical life.

Laxman01883

Laxman01883

Apr 12, 2023
Washington, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK. I'll appease you, but only because I'm a Penguins fan that is about to suffer the great fall of not making the playoffs for the first time in 16 years. I'm sure your remember the pain...

7qTmBSPjzDsPsC0upqTbGqww1652 h929 s noauthuser0

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
OK. I'll appease you
Appease us? 🤣
Its Rule #4 when u join or first post!
Its called Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
Thanks for playing, posting up and nice rig! A base rig gives u lots to do and lots of your money we can help u spend ;)

Welcome from the once great state of Michigan now run by radical Leftist lead by No other than Big Gretch herself!

Yup we felt that pain and still do!
Remember geting beat by Cindy Crosby in the finals once at the end of our run.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though (unless you’re a commie)).

#NTC

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
OK. I'll appease you,
You're not appeasing me ... you're avoiding the local sheriff, whom I see has found this thread. Be lucky you posted pics before he got here! 🤣

but only because I'm a Penguins fan

My condolences.

that is about to suffer the great fall of not making the playoffs for the first time in 16 years.

I'd be lying if I said that will/would break my heart. :p

I'm sure your remember the pain...

View attachment 382937

Yea, we enjoyed 25 consecutive years of making the playoffs, so we are/were spoiled. Yes, I remember that pain well. It's been pretty brutal, but nothing like what we suffered through the 70's and early 80's.

P.S. - That sure is a nice RED Pioneer ya got there. Kinda like ... you know ... the RED WINGS! :)

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got a 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 and joined the forum for research and advice. I love taking it out riding with my wife and 2 boys. Plus it is handy for jobs around the house. Looking for some good trails to ride within a few hours of Pittsburgh

Bought it used so it already has some of the upgrades, but I'm a big DIY guy that can build/do just about anything. So hopefully going to find lots of helpful ideas.

Already have: Hard Top, Windshield, Winch, Snowplow, Soft Door Windows, and the ever important engine fan and shielding kit.

Looking for good upgrades for storage, creature comforts, and anything that will help extend its mechanical life.
Welcome from Ohio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!