New Member from Tennessee

czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Hi fellow SXS ers. I live here in E. Tennessee (Maryville) . I just bought this P5 this month and looking forward to enjoying it for years to come. I owned a Polaris 800 several years ago but sold it off because I had too many toys. Well I sold my Eiger and now I'm back in a SXS. I'm Looking forward for all the hints to making this a great vehicle. I want to get that stupid reverse switch fixed if possible. Jason on Appalachian Mountain Riders showed a fix but won't work on my 2020. Anyone with a 2020 find a fix?Have a good weekend !

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi fellow SXS ers. I live here in E. Tennessee (Maryville) . I just bought this P5 this month and looking forward to enjoying it for years to come. I owned a Polaris 800 several years ago but sold it off because I had too many toys. Well I sold my Eiger and now I'm back in a SXS. I'm Looking forward for all the hints to making this a great vehicle. I want to get that stupid reverse switch fixed if possible. Jason on Appalachian Mountain Riders showed a fix but won't work on my 2020. Anyone with a 2020 find a fix?Have a good weekend !
I'm lost, what reverse switch are u talking about?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At the risk of asking the obvious did you turn the nut to pull the cable through the firewall? I can't imagine they changed it up any unless you just ran out of thread.

advertisement
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome to the club also from Tennessee!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!