New member from the Bluegrass

I

IRIDERED

May 22, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've always owned Honda's (dirt bike's, 3 and 4 wheelers) and when I finally got serious about purchasing, I had a good idea the direction I wanted to go. Primary use for it will be on the farm, but I'm sure that I'll end up doing a little more with it than that!

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've always owned Honda's (dirt bike's, 3 and 4 wheelers) and when I finally got serious about purchasing, I had a good idea the direction I wanted to go. Primary use for it will be on the farm, but I'm sure that I'll end up doing a little more with it than that!
You gotta take a trail ride once in a while. It’s a part of the maintenance. 😉😎

I

IRIDERED

May 22, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here she is. Put a roof on it as soon as I got home and took it out for a ride. I am picking up the under dash storage compartment today and will be putting it and the seat belt override in. Still need to decide between the satv and the factory hard coat windshield. Any suggestions?
BTW, I'll snap a few "at home" pics today.

20200528 112844

J

JTW

Here she is. Put a roof on it as soon as I got home and took it out for a ride. I am picking up the under dash storage compartment today and will be putting it and the seat belt override in. Still need to decide between the satv and the factory hard coat windshield. Any suggestions?
BTW, I'll snap a few "at home" pics today.

View attachment 205018
SuperATV flip windshield, hands down the better choice!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!