P1000m5 New member from the PNW

K

Kbuc

Aug 17, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New member here from Oregon.
Been wanting a sxs for years and the planets finally lined up. After numerous rides in friends sxs’s, I narrowed it down to the P1000 (even with the elusive “hot seat” issue. I was planning on getting the 3 seater until the wife mentioned that it needed room for grandkids. The 5 seater is perfect since it doesn’t alter any of my requirements for a hunting rig.
Couldn’t find a used one near me so went with a new ’23. She did throw me a curveball when she told me to upgrade from the base since I was planning on installing new shocks and a winch immediately. I think the color was the selling point for her😂

looking forward to making all the mods to it that people have posted. Factory roof on order. Next is windshield and lights
IMG 1068

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Been wanting a sxs for years and the planets finally lined up. After numerous rides in friends sxs’s, I narrowed it down to the P1000 (even with the elusive “hot seat” issue. I was planning on getting the 3 seater until the wife mentioned that it needed room for grandkids. The 5 seater is perfect since it doesn’t alter any of my requirements for a hunting rig.
Couldn’t find a used one near me so went with a new ’23. She did throw me a curveball when she told me to upgrade from the base since I was planning on installing new shocks and a winch immediately. I think the color was the selling point for her😂

looking forward to making all the mods to it that people have posted. Factory roof on order. Next is windshield and lights
View attachment 399617
Welcome from South Florida

Nice buggy 👍.......and don't worry about the blue color, you can always add some red accents to make it faster 😉 everyone knows red is the fastest color!!🙄😂😂

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though, unless you are a commie, then you will love it here).

#NTC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 399617
Welcome from NW Arkansas! VERY NICE!

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 399617
Welcome from NW Oregoneifornia
Nice rig!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!