New member from TN

CMTN88

CMTN88

May 10, 2017
West TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Found this forum a while back and bought a 1000-5 little over a month ago. 100 miles in and my family loves it so far. This page seems to have great people with good info and ideas, my to-do list keeps getting longer. Anyway, hello from West Tennessee.

IMG 4037

J

Jshell3

Found this forum a while back and bought a 1000-5 little over a month ago. 100 miles in and my family loves it so far. This page seems to have great people with good info and ideas, my to-do list keeps getting longer. Anyway, hello from West Tennessee.

View attachment 43305
You were so close to the Takeover!!!
Whelp. Always next year. Lol

Welcome to the internet!

That's a great color. Too!

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE TN. We have several members from this area and get together when we can. Maybe you can make it to one of our rides. Sharp rig!

Reactions: CMTN88 and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Nashville,tn. What county do you live in?

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET rig. Welcome to the addiction.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Welcome from the other end of the state. Although I hunt in West Tn(Decaturville).

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I love in north MS just below Memphis. Welcome to the forum!

CMTN88

CMTN88

May 10, 2017
West TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Dyer (and originally Carroll) county. :)

If you ever come up to Bikini Bottoms, PM me, maybe we can ride together.

You got the color that I tried to get originally but I have come to like the white as well.

We'd like to get up there one weekend, I've never been. How is it?

Had to do some searching after I decided on this color. If it had been a month or two sooner it would of been easier to find.

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
We'd like to get up there one weekend, I've never been. How is it?

Had to do some searching after I decided on this color. If it had been a month or two sooner it would of been easier to find.

I don't know. I have never been.:oops:

I have some friends that have and they really like it. Pretty good mix of mud and trails. My friends usually like to drink and play in the mud. I don't do either so I haven't gone with them. I go with them when they go to the river or down to Sugar Creek in Drummonds or go trail riding but haven't been to Bikini yet. I can't talk my wife into going because she doesn't want to be around a bunch of people that she works with drunk (a lot of them go there on weekends). She says there is too much you can know about people you work with. So I have been trying to find someone to go with.

We have been to Sugar Creek a couple of times and it was fun, but not with the Pioneer. (With my old Rincon and her Recon) It is a sandy/rocky bottom creek with hills and stuff in the woods. I won't take the Pioneer there until I get a snorkel on it.

Turkey Bay at LBL is fun too but a fairly good drive.

All the riding I have been doing on mine is either using it around the house or taking it to some land I own in Carroll county.

I have had some health problems since I bought it that have prevented me from using it as much as I would have liked.

I almost waited to get it but I couldn't stand to wait and went with the white instead.:D

Reactions: SFC and sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!