New member from Utah

Woods-goods

Woods-goods

Aug 18, 2019
Riverton, Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First post and love this site. I bought my first new sxs last year and went with a 2019 black on black P1k5. A buddy of mine has had one since 2016 and I decided it was time to dump the RZR two seater and get something I could run the kids around in and still put an elk in the back of. I thought I would share my journey with y'all because I love this bike.
20190815 173529

My buddy warned me that once I started buying parts and tinkering this would get really fun and it has.
20200120 150043

Started with the rear door storage mod and really like being able to store stuff in those cavernous doors. Upgraded to the garage products single piece bushings on all four doors.
20191004 185255

Put in a panel to mount my switches for my light bar, rear light and GPS mount.
20200222 163449

Went with the dirt road fab bed extender with spare mount. A homemade experimental rear dust panel.
20200403 163325 HDR

Next came a 5000lbs winch with pbr mount, 16 inch rockstar wheels with 29 inch motoclaws, 3 inch rough country bracket lift, pdr windshield extensions, mirrors.
20200316 203318

A custom 3 piece mid dust panel and extinguisher.
20200301 160419

Roto pax water and gas mount and a registration sticker plate. I really enjoy reading all the cool things that the folks on this site do to their pioneers and can't wait to get some more time to do more to mine.
20200327 1658363

Hittin the rocks at sandhollow near Hurricane Utah.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First post and love this site. I bought my first new sxs last year and went with a 2019 black on black P1k5. A buddy of mine has had one since 2016 and I decided it was time to dump the RZR two seater and get something I could run the kids around in and still put an elk in the back of. I thought I would share my journey with y'all because I love this bike.View attachment 194425
My buddy warned me that once I started buying parts and tinkering this would get really fun and it has.
View attachment 194428
Started with the rear door storage mod and really like being able to store stuff in those cavernous doors. Upgraded to the garage products single piece bushings on all four doors.
View attachment 194432
View attachment 194433
Went with the dirt road fab bed extender with spare mount. A homemade experimental rear dust panel.
View attachment 194435
Next came a 5000lbs winch with pbr mount, 16 inch rockstar wheels with 29 inch motoclaws, 3 inch rough country bracket lift, pdr windshield extensions, mirrors.
View attachment 194438
View attachment 194440
Roto pax water and gas mount and a registration sticker plate. I really enjoy reading all the cool things that the folks on this site do to their pioneers and can't wait to get some more time to do more to mine.
View attachment 194441
Welcome to the club from Tennessee:) very nice looking machine;) I love the bed extender

Woods-goods

Woods-goods

Aug 18, 2019
Riverton, Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the Ozarks! How well do those dust panels work?
They work really well. With the windshield open the front seat was cut down by at least 70 to 80 percent when I put my homemade one on the back but my kids were still getting hit hard in the back seats. When my buddy built the mid panel it cut it down at least that much to the rear seats. I recommend them a ton if you ride high dust areas.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
if'n you wanna make some more of those dust panels, I'd buy a set for sure! Welcome to the forum and what a wonderful state to live and ride. Utah is in my Top 3 states for trail riding along with Colorado and Idaho. Welcome indeed!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
First post and love this site. I bought my first new sxs last year and went with a 2019 black on black P1k5. A buddy of mine has had one since 2016 and I decided it was time to dump the RZR two seater and get something I could run the kids around in and still put an elk in the back of. I thought I would share my journey with y'all because I love this bike.View attachment 194425
View attachment 194428
View attachment 194432
View attachment 194433
View attachment 194435
View attachment 194438
View attachment 194440
View attachment 194441
WELCOME! From NW AR. Very nice buggy!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Motor City!

nice looking rig! It’s a bit too clean tho🤪 never heard of the co that makes your rack but I like the little storage area in the back. I had a set of Motoclaws when I first bought mine in 16’ there a good tire, heavy but good. Where did you get the trail sticker plate?

Woods-goods

Woods-goods

Aug 18, 2019
Riverton, Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the Motor City!

nice looking rig! It’s a bit too clean tho🤪 never heard of the co that makes your rack but I like the little storage area in the back. I had a set of Motoclaws when I first bought mine in 16’ there a good tire, heavy but good. Where did you get the trail sticker plate?
I'm a little weird about cleaning it probably spend more time doing that then anything else lol. The bed extender was Made by a local Fab shop in Morgan Utah. Made the sticker plate out of some black flashing material then mounted it with a compression nut and a stainless bolt and washer. Appreciate the welcome.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!