P700m4 New Member from WV

ghiser30

ghiser30

Jan 14, 2024
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi all. Coming to you from central West Virginia, in the shadows of Spruce Knob. 2024 700-4 base model. Loving it so far. The thing will go anywhere I point it!!

20240122 153154

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York
Many good people and information on Honda Forum ( & they like Pictures )

P700-4 is Great Unit
purchase 1 One Dec. 2013 with Honda Full Roof & 4 seat Cab Enclosed
Power steering & Fox Shocks made Ride like baby carrage.

SXS have a way of "Draining" </> -- Checking & Saving -- Acc's Loading CC's

Enjoy the Toy & Make Memories

Live to BE
SOS </> SLOWER-- OLDER-- SMARTER

Last edited:
scttwlsn45

scttwlsn45

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2024
Farmington, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Farmington WV. It’s good to see someone close to home. I grew up in Barbour county and we used to get out to Elkins on a regular basis. We traveled to Seneca and all those places around your way but never went to spruce knob

ghiser30

ghiser30

Jan 14, 2024
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Farmington WV. It’s good to see someone close to home. I grew up in Barbour county and we used to get out to Elkins on a regular basis. We traveled to Seneca and all those places around your way but never went to spruce knob
You should make your way over! Lots of backroads for cruising around in a sxs! Sinks of Gandy, Spruce Knob Lake, Spruce Knob, etc!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!