Mkmcdnl

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 19, 2020
Osburn Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
So hi to all, a North Idaho Hunter and Fisherman,
Did not do this when I signed up. 30+ years in t the Tire industry, worked in 2 silver mines here in the silver valley
Managed a tire store here for 16 years .retired. Believe in the 2nd amendment to the letter. Love the good Lord
And thankful for all I have. Am glad to be a part of this club.
Thank you all.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did not do this when I signed up. 30+ years in t the Tire industry, worked in 2 silver mines here in the silver valley
Managed a tire store here for 16 years .retired. Believe in the 2nd amendment to the letter. Love the good Lord
Thank you all.
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Take advantage of all the knowledge here on Honda S x S's. The rest of the knowledge on other subjects tends to be sketchy at best! HA!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Be very welcome among us. Many are they, of like mindedness among you. Many of us are and or will be like me, an Idahoan. Hopefully if ole Joe doesn’t kill the country off by spring I’ll be moving up into the remote wildernesses of Kaniksu NF. Welcome home brother!
58E244A0 90E4 4581 BB1E F46B8E0ADE04

advertisement
Mkmcdnl

Mkmcdnl

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 19, 2020
Osburn Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Be very welcome among us. Many are they, of like mindedness among you. Many of us are and or will be like me, an Idahoan. Hopefully if ole Joe doesn’t kill the country off by spring I’ll be moving up into the remote wildernesses of Kaniksu NF. Welcome home brother!
View attachment 240016
Is that picture from the the CDA. river area. Capitol hill?

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you all.

Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. You have some really good attributes to qualify as a member here ;), plus you own a P500! 👍

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!