New member in Arizona

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Thank you all for the welcome! This seems like a cool place, can’t wait to find out how big tires I can run on this puppy….😬

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know the shocks have a leveling system in the rear ..??
My P1-5 does too, there laying under my work bench doing a fine job. You have a lot of things to learn about your P6 that most of the rest of us don't have access to. It will be interesting to see what you come up with. I can see a real skid plate is in order, winch and maybe some lights if you ride at night. Keep us posted. One last thing don't do what I did and start buying stuff all over the place without checking with the Club Store first here, I'm a big fan of plug and play.

2023pioneercrew6

2023pioneercrew6

Nov 28, 2022
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
My P1-5 does too, they’re laying under my work bench doing a fine job. You have a lot of things to learn about your P6 that most of the rest of us don't have access to. It will be interesting to see what you come up with. I can see a real skid plate is in order, winch and maybe some lights if you ride at night. Keep us posted
Hahaha, I don’t really have a use for those shocks either, will probably replace.
Definitely skid plate with that wheelbase! It’s a little hairy where we go hunting and that plastic won’t hold up
I’m surprised they didn’t do LED headlights so they’re on order
It’s a toss up on the winch for me

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hahaha, I don’t really have a use for those shocks either, will probably replace.
Definitely skid plate with that wheelbase! It’s a little hairy where we go hunting and that plastic won’t hold up
I’m surprised they didn’t do LED headlights so they’re on order
It’s a toss up on the winch for me
Feel free to contact us if you need confusing!

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you all for the welcome! This seems like a cool place, can’t wait to find out how big tires I can run on this puppy….😬
Since @JenElio has been asking "Seriously..."What is the biggest tire I can run" for several months (maybe years) That would be my first contact :cool:🤣

Nice looking stretch limo ya got there. Do you need a chauffeur license to operate something like that? 😁
Kidding aside, very nice rig and welcome from Alabama.

2023pioneercrew6

2023pioneercrew6

Nov 28, 2022
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Since @JenElio has been asking "Seriously..."What is the biggest tire I can run" for several months (maybe years) That would be my first contact :cool:🤣

Nice looking stretch limo ya got there. Do you need a chauffeur license to operate something like that? 😁
Kidding aside, very nice rig and welcome from Alabama.
Hahaha - I noticed that about JenElio…
Yeah, it’s a big ‘ol girl for sure!
And thanks for the welcome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!