SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I really always wanted a white one or blue.
Howdy from Oklahoma. Get the blue. Blue is the coolest color.
Blue

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome sir from a fellow Texan from SE Texas! That yeller ain't bad!! My first atv was bright Honda red... I intended to camouflage it with rattle cans because I didn't want it to shine so bad when I left it in the woods to hunt... First time out, parked it in a tree top at daylight... was 2:00 PM that afternoon before I found the sucker!! It stayed RED!! 👍 🤣

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi everyone, I’ve been a member for a while just haven’t gotten around to introducing myself. Im Ronnie and I'm from TX and I bought a brand new 2018 1000-5 deluxe in early 2019 and have done a few small upgrades to it, mainly winch and extra lighting. I purchased mine in yellow due to it being at a reduced price versus the newer 2019 models. Hope to find someone willing to swap possibly for body panels someday to change colors… but in the meantime I appreciate all the info available here and all the people taking the time to post it. View attachment 356344View attachment 356345View attachment 356346View attachment 356347
Welcome from NW Louisiana.

Great looking machine.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!