BOX1

New member - Long time reader

F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
I been checking between several sites/brands and I finally made up my mind I am going to get a P4. But I have to wait till after Christmas. maybe when I get my taxes.
Anyways. Love the site.
So far I plan on doing the following.
- The custom switch kit.
- 26' tires. maybe 27. on 12's. I read about the 14's and I dont want those problems.
- a-arm guards, not honda's. the ones that provide more coverage.
- Winch, I really like the black one that someone posted.
- Custom windshield. should not be too hard to make. I found some quick release straps too.
- K/N filter
- light bar
- soft top roof, I only want a roof when it rains.
- storage box under front hood. Like river did his.

Oh. the list goes on and on. really, i aint got time for all that. lol. but I'll make it happen over time.
great site.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Christmas present! Feel free to reach out if you have questions. I don't think there is a single member that wouldn't be willing to help you.

The black winch is the KFI SE45 Stealth, just got mine on the other day looks awesome. I am spraying my front red plastic with plastidip( in between coats.) I think (hope) it will look better once blacked completely.

F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
ya, you were the one with the black winch. its nice.
oh. a black p4 would look good

I

illuminati

Nov 9, 2013
Welcome to the forum.. I too love the stealth black winch

F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
Thanks everyone.
I look forward to getting my P4 in a few months.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!