P700 New member new P700-4

Superfan75

Superfan75

Jul 16, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-4
I finally had some time to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Jamie and I just picked up my 2016 Pioneer 700-4 in March. I got a pretty good deal on it being that it was a hold over. I sold my Grizzly 700 and traded in my motorcycle to get it. My wife and I had a baby girl last September and I've wanted a sxs for a while and I figured it was a great time to get something that we could all do together. She's not old enough to ride this year, but she should be able to go next year with a car seat. I've added some accessories already. I got a Honda hard roof, Denali Pro 6' plow, Warn Vantage 4000lb winch, Koplin tilting windshield, side and rear view mirrors, stereo, a 42'' front LED light bar and a 12'' rear LED light bar. I haven't had a lot of time to use it, but what little I have I'm very impressed so far. My biggest fear with it was I've read that the Pioneer can stall out and run out of power. I was convinced that that wasn't true and I'm glad I didn't believe the rumors. They have plenty of torque down low. This looks like a great forum and I'm looking forward to learning more about my machine. I have a couple of pics for you guys to.
IMG 2007
IMG 2003

IMG 2008

Upload 2017 8 5 17 40 8

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
welcome from nh @Superfan75, I think the lack of power thing was on the '14 models, before honda started using an O2 sensor. Any plans for doors and heat? Nothing like plowing in a heater enclosed (some what) cab.

Reactions: swsebek
Superfan75

Superfan75

Jul 16, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-4
welcome from nh @Superfan75, I think the lack of power thing was on the '14 models, before honda started using an O2 sensor. Any plans for doors and heat? Nothing like plowing in a heater enclosed (some what) cab.
Hey allgm1 you must not be too far away. That must be waht's going with the '14 model because I've done a little rock crawling and some heavy towing and it does stuff like that with ease. As for the doors and heat I probably wont do anything this year. I'll just bundle up in my snowmobile suit. I don't think my wife will want me to spend anymore on it this year. LOL. These thing must plow like crazy though.

Reactions: swsebek
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Central Arkansas....Nice looking machine...On the wife not wanting you to spend anymore on it this year....I figured out how to have my stuff shipped to my work instead of our house...This way I just kinda "sneak" it onto the machine...haha

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome
And that thing is nice

Reactions: Superfan75
Superfan75

Superfan75

Jul 16, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm from hooksett, about 20 minutes south of concord. The pioneer is a lot more fun plowing than a atv

Yeah your probably a little over two hours away. Do you usually ride in northern NH or do you have good riding in your area ?

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome aboard from Michigan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Superfan75
Superfan75

Superfan75

Jul 16, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanx everyone for welcoming me to the forum. I really love this forum.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!