New Member, same newbie questions….

J

Jsaint

Oct 14, 2024
Germantown TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hola! Glad to find this forum as I have found it super helpful already. 1st sxs for me was purchased this weekend, 2024 P1K5.
IMG 8106

After scouring the forums I’ve decided my first purchases of many should be windshield and roof. Decided on the superATV tinted roof and flip up windshield. Curious if anyone had any promo codes floating around, really starting to dig into my beer budget!
Primarily will use this for hunting, what do yall recommend, a hitch hoist or a Winch mounted to the rear roll bar?
Cheers 🍻

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hola! Glad to find this forum as I have found it super helpful already. 1st sxs for me was purchased this weekend, 2024 P1K5.
View attachment 446953
After scouring the forums I’ve decided my first purchases of many should be windshield and roof. Decided on the superATV tinted roof and flip up windshield. Curious if anyone had any promo codes floating around, really starting to dig into my beer budget!
Primarily will use this for hunting, what do yall recommend, a hitch hoist or a Winch mounted to the rear roll bar?
Cheers 🍻
Black Friday deals will be coming if you don’t mind waiting until late November to order.

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 446953
Cheers 🍻
The club store is a Super ATV dealer. Much better discounts than offered by Super ATV.
Welcome from west Ga

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's been several guys on here that have built winches for pulling game into the bed. Most of them I've seen use a high mounting point on the cage.

I'll see if I can find a few examples for you...

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!